-
February 10th, 2005, 11:08 AM
#1
Inactive Member
At the end of the month, I will be traveling to Hawaii for work. I have never taken one of my AG dolls with me when I travel, but I was thinking it would be fun to take Kailey with me. But in order for her to go, she needs some additions to her wardrobe. She already has a couple sundresses and I have a pattern to make her some summer PJs and new bathing suit, but I was wondering how big to make a beach towel for her. Can someone tell me dimensions of her beach towel? Also, does anyone have any other ideas about what she will need for her trip?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks